PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

January 14, 2011

New Years =)

For New Years, Jason & I had dinner at my parents house. After dinner, we then went to spend some time with some family friends who had just lost a loved one a few days earlier. We had such a great time with everyone. We haven't seen them in a while & it was great to catch up. My dad, Jason, & I made a trip to the firework store & then came back & we shot off 1 HUGE firework display right at midnight!! It was beautiful! This was by far one of the best new year's I've had in a while! I only wish my brother could have been there. He was visiting with a friend in Charlotte, NC. This was a great kickoff to 2011! Being with family & friends is what means the most.        xoxox-katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...