PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

January 14, 2011

Loving my Kindle

For christmas, Jason got me a Kindle. I love it! I love to read & the Kindle is perfect because I can now have all my books in one place & carry them with me wherever I go. And I can clean off my bookshelves! It's so lightweight & easy to travel with. Right now I'm reading "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo". So far its been really good. I also want to read Sarah Palin's new book. I only wish I could get my nursing books on my Kindle so I wouldn't have to tote my huge nursing books with me everywhere! I would recommend the Kindle to anyone who loves to read. For some reason, I read a lot faster on the Kindle & finish books super quick.   xoxoxox-katherine

1 comment:

  1. Katherine. How could you and Jason do this to me and your Aunt Dianne? Remember, I work for a PAPER company!! Kindles are EVIL!!! (Just kidding. Enjoy. But use your laser printer extra for the books you don't buy!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...