PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

January 14, 2011

New CAR =) YAY!!!

On jan 8th, Jason & I bought our first car together!! I was super excited!! We were at the dealership basically all day. They were really busy selling cars that day & we had to wait for ever it seemed like. When we got there, we already knew exactly what we wanted even down to the color & accessories. So the salesman demonstrated the car & then we went out on a test drive. After coming back from the test drive, it was a number game for a really long time....going back & forth with prices until we finally got to an agreement that would work. Jason had bought a car before so he knew the drill, but it was a new experience for me. It was really sad to say goodbye to Jason's gorgeous blue Mustang GT though! We traded his car in for the new one. We had our first date in that car! Its funny how you get emotionally attached to things like a car! Or maybe I'm just wierd. haha. Anyway, we were able to do all the paper work & drive our new car home that day! Our new car is a 2011 Hyundai Sonata 2.0 Turbo. It's the perfect car for us because it's a family size car that still has SPEED! haha.
xoxoxo-katherine

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! My van is over 10 years old!
    Just kidding you...I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...