PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

January 14, 2011

I'm New to This =)

Here it goes... I've always wanted to start a blog & I finally decided to do so. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm giving it a try. This is a new year & I thought this would be a great way to document what I see is going to be a wonderful year here in The Fast Lane.. I say that because I feel like my life is speeding by & I need to try my best to capture memories & the little moments that mean the most to me. I also call this blog The Fast Lane because my husband & I are avid race fans & my husband is also a race car driver! So there will be many blogs dealing with our racing experiences. Since it is already the 14th of january, I have lots of catching up to do on the last couple of weeks of the new year! I hope you guys enjoy reading as much as I enjoy telling my story! =) HANG ON...it's going to be a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...