PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

January 17, 2011

Blue Monday..

I've never heard of blue monday, however, I'm definitely feeling it's effects today. I had been feeling down & out just about all morning when I got on my computer & read about blue monday on my homepage. I had never heard of it, but it's statistically suppose to be the most depressing day of the year! I thought this was kind of weird because I had been feeling so down today. I'm really stressed out & worried about everything...school, jobs, etc. I have the greatest family & friends & I have everything I could ever want, but for some reason I was just BLUE when I woke up this morning! Knowing that it was blue monday kind of made me feel better though. Knowing that today is supposed to be the most depressing day of the year, it can only get better, right? haha. I'm not superstitious, but I hope that today can be my most depressing day of the year, because it hasn't been half bad! lol.   xoxoxoxo-katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...