PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

October 18, 2012

Update

So, I haven't posted in a while.
I know, I'm getting slack.
We are actually finished painting the laundry room & we have yet to start in the kitchen.
We've had a lot going on lately.
Right after Jason started painting, his papa was put in the hospital for a possible stroke.
Thank God it was not & he is home & doing well.
I need to post some pictures of what we have gotten done in the laundry room.
I will try to take some pictures later today.
 
I found 2 rugs for the front porches finally.
I found them at Big Lots for $5 a piece.
I still have to find the stencils though, & get the paint to put on them.
If you are wondering, I plan on doing like Emily did here.
Isn't it cute?
 
I also found 2 little trees to go on either side of the main front door.
I'm currently waiting on the pillows I ordered from Etsy to come in for the front porch also.
 
With my new pillows, wreath, rugs, & plants, my porch should look amazing! haha.
Hopefully so.
 
I plan on taking a picture of my porch before & a picture of my porch after the sprucing up!
I have already posted before pictures of my kitchen & laundry room.
I just need to post some pictures of what we have gotten done.
 
Jason & I went to vote today.
So glad we went ahead & got that over with.
I can't wait to find out the results of who our next president is going to be.
I know who I want it to be, but I am one who keeps my political opinions to myself.
 
Well, thats all for now. I need to get started on some laundry & cleaning.
It's back to work for me tomorrow night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...