PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

October 3, 2012

I'm Tired.

Yes, I said  I was tired.
Tired of feeling sorry for myself about a certain situation.
There is nothing I can do about it.
I have no control over it.
GOD does.
That should be enough.
I'm tired of lying awake at night wondering WHY?
Tired of laying around all day wondering WHY?
I should trust that He has a plan for me.
I always wonder..
What if I do this?
What if I do that?
Will that work?
Will that be enough?
Why can't it just be?
Why does He let others have them, but not me?
I'm tired of letting this situation control me.
Tired of it making me miserable, lazy, & mad.
I wish I could let it go.
I can't though.
It's too hard. Too hard.
I know this makes absolutely no sense to you.
But it does to me.
Right now, it does to me.
And I needed to let it out.
I need to have somewhere I can go & let it all out.
This is the place.
If you don't like it, you don 't have to read my posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...