PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

October 3, 2012

Patience

Have any of you ever wanted something soooo bad it hurt? I know everyone has. I'm not ready to tell what I'm actually talking about, but I need to get some things off my chest.
I want something so bad. More than anything else in the world. I have wanted this for almost a year now. Both my husband & I. I have tried to be so patient, but my patience is running on fumes.
My engine is about to shut off. I don't know how much longer I can wait. I cry, I'm angry, I'm resentful.
IT HURTS.
I know, however, God has plans for us. He knows exactly what He is doing. I know that His timing will be perfect. But, I want it NOW. I see it happen with others. What's wrong with me? What is He waiting for. How much longer do I have to wait?
I pray. I try to live right. I'm doing everything I know to do. What more is there? Is God waiting on something else from me? I don't know. I wish I did.
There is a reason for everything. I know this. I need to pray for patience. I need you to pray for patience for me. I'm growing more & more angry & resentful with with each passing day.
I don't want to be that person. I want to know that everything is going to work out.
God has a plan for all of us.
He has has a plan for me. He knows exactly what He's doing. I just have to trust & believe.
Psalm 56:3
                                                               When I am afraid, I will trust in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...