PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

February 24, 2011

Whirlwind...

It seems as though that is what my life is right now..a whirlwind. I will be so glad when may arrives & hopefully my life will slow down a little. I have so much going on with school it's crazy. Studying, tests, clinicals(which my last 1 was yesterday), precepting, job hunting...the list is ongoing. Hopefully, come may after I take the state boards, I will be able to start working & not have school to worry about. (Well at least for a semester) I plan on starting on my bachelors soon. Don't get me wrong, I love my school, but there are so many things that go along with it that are just so stressful. I'm ready to be finished & start working. haha. Some people say "O you will miss school"...no, this chick won't. Its definitely been the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. But, it will be the most rewarding career ever & I'm looking forward to helping people & touching peoples lives. Thats what gets me through the stress of school is the outcome that I'm going to have. I'm actually going to be able to make a difference in peoples lives & to me that is worth the struggle & stress of school. This semester has already started so fast & I'm practically half way through. I'm so excited, but scared to death at the same time. Today I found out where I would be precepting at & who my preceptor is going to be. I'm really excited because I think it will be a great learning experience. I still have a couple of weeks however, before precepting actually begins. Like I said earlier, yesterday was my last day of clinicals. It felt so awesome last night on the way home from the hospital knowing that I was through with my clinicals for the program. It's been a long time coming, but I can finally smell freedom!! =) I know Jason will be just as happy as me when I'm finished with school! I know I drive him CRAZY because I drive my own self crazy! I passed my med test on monday with a 90. I was so glad to finally have that behind me. And then on tuesday I had a unit test. I passed the test, but I didn't get the grade that I wanted. I studied my butt off, but I guess it wasn't enough. I still have a good average & I plan on keeping it that way so I can go into the final with the highest possible grade because the exams are always KILLER! I can't believe I have rambled on & on about school...you can tell what I spend most of my time doing...Nursing School! I speak, dream, study,  pray nursing school...& would probably eat it if I could.  Praying may 12th will hurry up!!!!! xoxoxox-Kat

ALMOST THERE.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...