PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

February 14, 2011

My new obsession!

IKEA...Never been to the store, but can't wait to visit! I've found some amazing things on their website & can't wait to actually go shopping there! They have the greatest things for amazing prices! Here are some of the neat things that I've found on their website...
 I love this light. I'm really thinking about taking the fan down in our spare bedroom & putting up this light. I think it is so cool looking & completely different.
 Nice full length mirror.


 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MIRROR!!!! I will DEFINITELY be purchasing this when I visit the store!


 I love any kind of vases, but these are pretty neat!
I thought this would be neat to hang on the wall. You could put magazines or store practically anything in here. Ikea actually says that it could be used to store hats, scarves or other small items.

With all of this being said, I can't wait to visit IKEA!!! I'm so busy with school right now, but just as soon as I get a chance, I will be making a visit to Charlotte Ikea. xoxoxoxo-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...