PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

February 6, 2011

Work in Progress...

I have been in the process of painting some furniture of mine for our guest bedroom for quite some time now. I've actually been a big slacker & I really need to get it finished. It hasn't been the most fun project, but I'm ready to get it finished! The furniture was an off white/creme color & I'm painting it white. I really love the furniture. I had it in my bedroom when I was younger. It came out of an old house & everything in the house was auctioned off. My parents bought it a long time ago. I wish I would have taken a before picture of the furniture before I started painting it! That way I could have before & after pictures! It should only take me 1 more day to get it finished. The dresser & mirror needs 1 more coat of paint & it will all be finished. The bedroom I'm putting it in is a light green room with white trim. I've been looking & looking everywhere for a comforter that I really liked & I think I finally found one today. I'm now looking for decrating ideas. Below are some pictures and inspirations that I'm using for the room. I'm so excited because I think this room is going to look pretty awesome by the time I get it finished! I'll make sure to post before & after pictures! Not sure exactly when the project will be completely finished because like I said, it's a work in progress..& has been for a while now! xoxoxoxoxo-Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...