PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

February 14, 2011

Loving the weather..

The weather today was absolutely gorgeous. It was so nice out. The temperature was just perfect. I actually sat out on the front porch when I got home from school & studied a little bit. It felt so nice to do that since it's been so long since the last time the weather was nice enough to do it. This warmer weather makes me so excited, because it means that; 1) it's almost graduation time...2) it's almost time to take the NCLEX, which means that I'm one step closer to becoming an RN...3) it's almost racing season, which is definitely my most favorite time of the year!!! This warmer weather has definitely put some pep in my step! =) Last week I actually began the first application process for the NCLEX. It was such an awesome feeling to be able to go to the NC Board of Nursing website & apply. It has definitely been a long time coming. I have worked so hard for so long & I can FINALLY see that light at the end of the tunnel & I'm reaching for it & running towards it as fast as I possibly can!!!!! I hope the weather continues to be as perfect as it was today, because days like today make this time of year so perfect & enjoyable. I have so much to look forward to within the next couple of months & so much to celebrate!! xoxoxo-Kat
P.S.
I know today is Valentine's Day, but I am extremely exhausted. So, I will be blogging about my lovely Valentine tomorrow! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...