PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

April 10, 2011

MIA

     So, I have been missing in action for quite some time now.  I was on a roll there for a while, but then things got a little crazy.  I have started precepting and I'm doing so at night.  I have school, studying, precepting, senior project, and everyhing going on all at one time.  So, thereforre I haven't had time to blog.  Hopefully in 32 days (thats when my pinning is) I will be able to blog daily like I had been planning to do the whole time.
     This weekend has been a crazy one.  I have been studying for my test tomorrow all weekend.  I get so tired of studying.  I feel like it's all I do.  Jason had his first race of the season this weekend.  It was suppose to be last night, but it got rained out, so the race was held today.  He started 11th and finished 8th.  He had motor problems, so it wasn't a great way to start the season.  Hopefully, he gets the problem fixed so we can go racing this coming weekend.  I'm so excited that racing season has started.  I love it to death. 
     Since I haven't been blogging, I have been thinking about the direction that I wanted to take with my blogs.  I had been blogging about things that I was doing in the house or wanted to do in the house.  I have now decided that I wanted my blog to be a diary type thing.  Or a place where I can keep up with what's going on in my life and remember the day to day things.  I'm not a great photographer and I rarely take pictures, so I don't think I capture too many memories with my camera since I don't use it.  So, my blog is going to be my way of capturing my life.  One day it will be very interesting to read my blogs about everyday life.
     I'm so nervous about my test tomorrow.  So far this semester I haven't made below an 80 on a test and I would like to keep it that way.  I will be so happy when I'm finished with the program.  It has been the most difficult thing I've ever been through in my entire life.  It will all be worth it though really soon!  I'm so ready to start working and getting settled in a job.  This tuesday the hospital that I plan on working at is coming to the school to host a luncheon.  I'm a little nervous though. 
     I precept my last 2 nights this week and then I will be finished.  No more clinicals in my nursing school career! haha. THat sounds awesome!
     I reckon I better get off here so I can finish up my studying and get some much needed rest. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...