PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

April 15, 2011

Jason & I

     I found this on Love, Marriage, and a Baby Carriage & decided that I wanted to do the same!

How long have you been together?
2 yrs & 4 months
We have been married 1 yr & 4 months

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A few weeks


Who asked who out?
Jason asked me out. Well, actually we had a mutual friend that did a lot of the leg work. haha. Our friend had a huge part in us getting together.

Did you go to the same school?
No. Actually when he was a senior in high school, I was in the 6th grade! Weird if you think about it that way! He's 6 yrs older than me! haha.

Who is the most sensitive?
That would be ME!

What about pets?
We have a dog named Buddy. He is our heart! =)


Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Probably Fatz

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We went on a Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon. We visited the Bahamas, St. Thomas, Grand Turk, and San Juan.

Who has the craziest exes?
Probably me.

Who has the worst temper?
Me unfortunately.

Who does the cooking?
We eat out the majority of time. When we do eat out at home, Jason mostly cooks. I'm not a very good cook, but I do want to work on my cooking skills. It is something that I want to start doing.

Who is more social?
Sadly, we are both quiet. As I get older though, I am slowly coming out of my shell. haha.

Who is the neat freak?
Hmmm...this is a tough one. Neither one of us are neat FREAKS, but we do like a clean house. Our house will be a lot cleaner though when I finish nursing school. Neither of us really have the time to be neat freaks. lol.

Who is the most stubborn?
JASON ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who hogs the bed?
Yours truly! =)

Who wakes up earlier?
Jason. I hate waking up early.

Where was your first date?
The race track. We met at the race track, our first date was to the race track, he proposed to me in Daytona on the beach(where nascar racing started), & our rehearsal dinner was racing themed. Do you see a pattern? I think we may even name our first child Bristol(race track) or Dillon(local race track J races at). Haha. I decided to take some pictures in my wedding dress with Jason's trophy & his racing helmet. I thought this was a neat idea. The picture below is just a picture that was taken by my mama while I was having the pictures done. The portrait ended up turning out great & Jason loved it! Can you tell yet that we LOVE RACING???? =)


 How long did it take to get serious?
Haha. Not long at all. Like a month maybe. We new from the start that we were meant to be!

Who eats more?
He eats more, but I gain all the weight. Go figure.

Who does the laundry?
Both of us.

Who drives when you are together?
Mostly Jason, but I do drive sometimes.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Neither. He is so stubburn & I just hate to admit that I'm in the wrong. I guess that would make me stubborn too. lol.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
It depends on the situation. haha.

Who eats more sweets?
Me. He doesn't like sweets.

Hope everyone enjoyed learning a little more about us. I thought this was fun!
So, tell us a little about you & your second half! Feel free to link back to me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...