PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 7, 2011

Update

      I wanted to give an update as to where I stand right now with our guest bedroom makeover. It has been a really slow process & will continue to be since I'm super busy with school. The comforter set came in the mail today, so I was super excited to see it! The furniture is painted, however, there are a few places that I need to touch up. I plan on doing that tomorrow. I need to make a trip to get some curtains, a lamp, & some other things. So, I really don't know when the project will be completely finished, but hopefully the furniture will be in & comforter will be on this weekend. I have to work all weekend so I don't know if I will have time to get the other things I need to pick up or not. I can't wait until this room is completely finished. Geez, it's been a long time coming. Haha. I can't wait to post pictures. I guess I will be posting them a little along. Bare with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...