PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

April 16, 2011

Relaxing Weekend....HOPEFULLY

     I woke up bright & early this morning. I had a tanning appt. at 8am, but wasn't able to go because I got burned yesterday after getting in...ouch=( This is my first time tanning in a high pressure bed & boy are they good! I've been in for a total of 16min so far in 2 days & I look like I do at the end of the summer usually. I love it! However, I shouldn't have stayed in for the whole 12 min yesterday. Anyways, I learned my lesson & hopefully I won't burn next time. I know that tanning beds are not good for you. I haven't been in them in years because I didn't want to cause harm to myself, however, getting in does make me feel better & it helps my arms. I have a skin condition on my arms & being in the sun or getting in the tanning bed makes my arms sooooo much better.
    Since I woke up so early this morning I have been working on some much needed school work. We have to do 1500 NCLEX questions this semester & I really need to be finishing those up. So, I've been working on those & working on my daily journals for precepting. I have to put together my little notebook to turn in after precepting is over. I also plan on reading some today. We have like 13 chapters on our next test, so I really need to get started on that. JOY! JK.
     I also need to finish laundry & clean up the house today. Again JOY! I do not like cleaning house. I don't think I would make a good housewife! haha. I'm so glad I have a husband that doesn't mind helping out & cleaning up.
     Jason was suppose to race today, but they called it off a few days ago because of the expected bad weather. I look forward to going to the track every weekend & it really stinks when the weather's bad & he can't race. However, looks as though I'm going to have a pretty productive day so I can't complain.
     Today should be the perfect day to get all the things on my to do list accomplished. It's suppose to storm & rain all day. So, it's the perfect day to stay indoors. I love the sound of rain & a good thunderstorm. It relaxes me so much. As busy as my day may seem with all the things I need to do, I will at least be able to break every once in a while & just listen to the rain & RELAX....sounds great already!
     I am also happy to announce that I've gained 2 new followers within the past 2 days!!!! YAY! I'm so excited! And the traffic to my blog has really picked up! This makes me soooo happy & excited! Keep reading people!! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! =)             

                                                                                                          xoxoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...