PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

April 14, 2011

PROM TIME

     It's that time of year when girls are getting ready for prom & all the excitement that
goes along with it! I can remember how excited I was when I went prom dress shopping!
It was so exciting & fun! It's been a while since I've been to prom, but I love
looking at dresses, so I've decided that I would post a few of my favorite dresses
that I've seen so far this year. I've done some research & below are some wonderful dresses
that I think are just lovely! Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did!








     I am pretty much in LOVE with ALL of these dresses! This makes me wish
I were back in high school & going to prom! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...