PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

August 30, 2012

It finally arrived!

My Erin Condren Life Planner finally arrived this past Saturday!
I was soooo excited! I absolutely LOVE it! It is so pretty & cute! I have really enjoyed writing in it & filling out my "to do's" for the day. It is total motivation! If you don't have one, you should definitely check them out! You won't be disappointed. I promise. I snapped some pictures the day it came in the mail. I will warn you though, these pictures were taken with my cell phone so they are not the best quality. But, at least you can get some idea anyway.
This first picture is of the cute box that it comes in:
This is a picture of what it looks like as soon as you open the box:
There is a cute welcome/thank you note & also a $10 off coupon!

This is something she adds to your order. I didn't order these. Theses are cute gift labels.
This is a picture of my oh so perfect planner & the markers that I ordered!
This is a pen holder that sticks to the inside back of your planner. I wasted my money on this, because I have yet to use it. I have also yet to use the markers that I bought.
This is the inside of the front cover & the first page. Isn't it colorful! I love it!

So, I'm definitely in love with it. I'm happy with the purchase. However, next time I will not be purchasing the markers or the pen holder. Just the Life Planner. I also want one of the notepads that match your planner. The notepad has adhesive on the back & will stick to the back inside cover of your planner. I wish I would have purchased one instead of the pen holder & the markers. Anyway, you live & learn right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...