PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

August 23, 2012

Getting it Together

I'm super excited that I am becoming closer to starting on my "Family Binder".
I got the tab dividers and business card pages today.
I also got the printouts also.
Now, once I find the binder that I want to use,
I can get started putting it together!
I know it's going to take a while to get everything in order,
but once its all together, boy will it be neat!

You can find these wonderful printouts at I Heart Organizing.
She has super cute stuff. Make sure to check out her
Etsy shop also. That's where
I got these printouts!
I stopped in at my local Hallmark store today &
found this super cute journal.

The front of the journal says Life is Full of Endless Wonders.
Love it!
I can't wait to start writing.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...