PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

August 15, 2012

Anxiously awaiting!

Warning: Girly Girl topic below. Prepare to Bore! Ha.     
    
    
     I have recently jumped on the Erin Condren train! I can't wait for my Life Planner to come in the mail. I check the status of my order every single day. I get so frustrated when I see the status hasn't changed. It has said "printed" for 5 DAYS now, but still hasn't shipped! I'm starting to get a little ill! I understand they are very busy, but goodness, it shouldn't take this long! I ordered mine 2 weeks ago.
     Anyways, I have already decided what colorful pens to by from walmart to use with my planner and have also decided that I'm going to try and color code everything.



Orange-Bills
Green-General Life Stuff
Purple-Appointments
Pink-Holidays/Birthdays
Blue-Work Stuff


     Isn't that exciting?? Haha, I know you're thinking...not really, but I'm totally excited for FedEx to make that delivery at my house! I really hope I enjoy it as much as I'm anticipating it! I've read all kinds of blogs where people talk about how wonderful they are! Hopefully it will encourage me to be more organized and "put together". It was definitely a splurge for a planner, but hey, I couldn't resist. I can't wait till one day when I have a family and I can put a family photo or cute picture of my kids on the front cover! =) The following are pictures I found online of other peoples Life Planners just to give you an idea of how presh they are if you haven't seen or heard of them before!





     Enough with the pictures! I will definitely take some when mine arrives! Woopie! I'm like a kid waiting on Santa Claus... =) How many of you guys already have one and what are your opinions on them? I haven't heard a bad thing about them yet, well except... it takes a little while for them to arrive(hey, they are customized) and people say they are pretty big and hard to fit in a purse(apparently they haven't seen my purse suitcase). That is all my rambling for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...