PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

August 22, 2012

Organization and Such...

     So, as you may know my Erin Condren Life Planner is on its way to my door steps as we speak! (SUPER EXCITED) I have been googling Erin Condren planner reviews & how people use them on Youtube. I have been very pleased at what I've seen so far. I have also been inspired to start my very own "Family Binder". I got my inspiration from Jen at I Heart Organizing. I just purchased my 2" binder & page dividers from Staples. It's so funny how excited & giddy I get about organzing & stationary type things. It's a little ridiculous, but I think its a girl thing! I also found a great website where you can print off daily, weekly, and monthly home to do lists for free!! You can find those here. I can't wait to incorporate these organization strategies in my everyday life. I really need to get better about cleaning and setting goals & actually finishing "To Do" lists. I would love to be one of those women who kept a perfect house, were ubber organized, & cooked every single day. However, I just don't think that's me. At least not yet, I'm working on it. Working weekends definitely helps with me being home all week long. It's perfect because I have the house all to myself..well except for my furbabies. I can't wait to get started on my Journey to Organization. I hope you guys don't mind being bored to death as I document this new journey! haha.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...