PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

June 12, 2011

Long time no post...

So, I have been missing for a few weeks! I will fill you in on the things that have been keeping me busy lately. =)

1) Being O so very lazy! Sleeping in & reading my kindle have been highlights of my days!
2)Hurst Live Review: This was amazing & I really learned so much! Gave me the confidence I needed to be ready to take my boards.
3)Spending quality time with my wonderful hubby! Going out to eat, sitting on the front porch, riding around with absolutely no where to go! Just me & him spending time together just enjoying each other's company!
4) JOB INTERVIEW=)
5)Waiting on the phone call to tell me if I got the job or not! I carried my cell phone & house phone around with me for days! Waiting, waiting, & waiting some more! AND YES, I GOT THE JOB=)
6)Race track. I've enjoyed being able to go to the track without having to carry my bookbag & study for an upcoming test. I've enjoyed just being able to be at the track & help out! I've also enjoyed being able to go to the shop & clean the race car before a race. I enjoy making the car look good, but while in school I never had time to go over to the shop & clean it because I was always studying.
7)And lastly, for the past 2 weeks I have been studying really hard for NCLEX. I take it wednesday...boy, I'm I scared to death. However, I know that God is with me & I believe that everything will work out perfectly.

And that my friends is what has been going on in my life the past few weeks! The next week should be a very exciting week for me! Tomorrow I go with one of my really good friends to take her NCLEX & Wednesday I take mine! So, by this time Friday I just may be KATHERINE CLARK, RN =)

Jason raced last night. It was a very fun day at the track, besides being VERY hot. His car was pretty good. He just had a little vibration & couldn't figure out where it was coming from. His tires were pretty decent which is really good, because it seems as though we always have bad luck with tires. The car practiced pretty good all day. Didn't have a good qualifying lap, but made up for it during the race. Came home with a strong 6th place finish. I was very proud of him. He ran a great race. The car looked awesome out there & everyone was commenting on how well the car was running. Overall, a great night of racing! So, I was one happy girl! =)

I guess thats all for today, I have to go back to studying for my NCLEX! I hope everyone has a wonderful & blessed day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...