PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

July 11, 2013

July Birchbox

     Today I'm going to review my July Birchbox that I received in the mail yesterday. For those of you that don't know what Birchbox is, it's a subscription for $10 a month & you receive a box of samples from various brands every month. Sometimes the box is awesome, others are not so great. I had seriously been thinking about canceling my subscription. Let me know what you guys think. You can check out the website Birchbox.
    
Product #1 (far left)- KLORANE Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk: This is an award winning powder spray that absorbs oil and plumps up second-day hair.
 
Product #2 (second product from left)- THEBALM COSMETIC Instain Long-Wearing Powder Staining Blush: Budge-proof pigment lasts from sunup to sundown.
 
Product #3 (middle)- BIRCHBOX Bobby Pins: Add style to summer hair with minimal effort. Jazz up simple ponytails, or use to secure errant bangs or layers. (Sorry you can't really tell the detail of these or see their cute pattern.)
 
Product #4 (second from right)- ATELIER COLOGNE Mistral Patchouli Cologne Absolue: Zetsy and woodsy, this enticing scent has notes of pepper, grapefruit, and Indonesian patchouli.
 
Product #5 (far right)- DDF Acne Control Treatment: An overnight treatment with purifying salicylic acid to tackle blemishes and inflammation.
 
 
     Alright, there you have it. I will be honest, I was not thrilled with this months box. I am excited to try the dry shampoo to see how it works. I have tried other brands & haven't had much luck. I have found the one brand that works is the KMS brand. It works great. The bobby pins are super cute, but hard to put in your hair. The perfume doesn't smell all that great. I mean, it smells woodsy....come on now, what girly woman wants to smell woodsy?! haha. I am pretty excited to try the DDF treatment cream. I have some blemishes on my face that I would like to go away! I may try out the blush today. I have actually received other product in my Birchbox's from theBalm & love them.
 
     If you like any of the samples that you receive in your box all you have to do is go to the Birchbox website to order the full size product. Hope you guys have a great day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...