PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

November 14, 2012

Instyler

Today I thought I would blog about a wonderful product that I use mostly everyday.
The InStyler.
It's a hair product that straightens & curls your hair at the same time.
I love it because I have to straighten my hair everyday or else my hair is very frizzy & bushy.
Before I got my InStyler, I straightened my hair with a regular straightener you can buy at Walmart or smililar stores.
I liked my hair being straight, but it was very boring & looked very plain.
I would sometimes straighten my hair & then try to curl it with a curling iron..
Epic Fail!
My hair would not hold the curl... No matter what kind of hair spray or other products I tried.
Then, I discovered the Instyler.
I was hesitant to buy it because I wasn't sure how I would like it, but I am now extremely happy I bought it!
For some reason, I don't really know why, but my hair holds the curls when I use the Instyler.
And I mean holds the curls all day!
I would definitely recommend this product if you want something that is super easy to use & gives you great looking hair!
Also, did I mention that it only takes me 7 minutes a day??
I LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...