PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

May 16, 2012

Quotes I Like..

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
Dr. Seuss

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
Oscar Wilde


“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
Mahatma Gandhi

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
H. Jackson Brown Jr., P.S. I Love You

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
Elbert Hubbard

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
Mother Teresa

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.”
Garrison Keillor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...