PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

May 7, 2011

I'm Back!

Hello again. Sorry I have been MIA. I've had soo much going on & very little time to sit down & blog. I have been beyond busy with school. I completed my senior project last week so all thats left is my final on monday. I have been studying pretty much all weekend so far & still have a lot of things to cover before I will be ready to take my final monday. I'm so nervous about the final. I hardly ever do well on my nursing finals, but I am staying positive & believing in myself. I have worked so hard to get where I am today & I know that everything is going to work out. I just have to pray & believe in myself. Everyone in my entire nursing class has worked so hard & we all deserve to get to walk across the stage at our pinning ceremony thursday night. I'm actually taking a break from studying right now. I have to study for a while & then take a break for a little bit. I have a hard time concentrating for long periods of time when I'm studying. I'm just ready for monday to get here so I can find out if I'm going to pass nursing or not & to be able to finally relax & actually do things I want to do without having to worry about studying for anything. I had such a good nights sleep last night. J and I woke up this morning about 9am. It feels so nice to be able to sleep in sometimes. We went to get breakfast & then he went to the shop to work on the race car. I came back home to study...JOY. haha. Now, J is home & he's asleep over on the sofa & Buddy is asleep beside me here on the loveseat. I surely wish I could join them in their nap time! The house is a complete mess, but honestly, I could care less right now. The only thing I can think about is my final. I will worry about having a clean house sometime next week. Tomorrow is Mother's Day, so we will be going to J's aunt's house for lunch with his family & then going to see my parents afterwards. I really wish I could actually enjoy & celebrate Mother's Day, but of course I have my final the next day. Therefore, our visits will have to be short & sweet. I really don't have that much to say because like I've said over & over I can only really think about my final right now. When that is over, I think my brain will be able to function normally then. Until then, I'm asking everyone to please say a special prayer for me. I need all the prayers I can get.                                    xoxoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...